A sauna design for people with limited space. This tiny house, that has all advantages of fully functioning sauna. It is perfect for small families.
Made to last
Wood: Spruce/Pine, Thermowood
- Wall thickness – 42 mm;
- Diameter – 1900 mm
- External height – 2400 mm;
- Floor – 40 mm;
- Wood burner,,Harvia’’ M3, ,,Harvia’’ M3 SL or ,,Harvia’’ electric heaters;
- Stainless steel tightening bands;
- Wooden front door with wooden handle, lock and double-glazed tempered glass window (185 x 62.5);
- Two windows in sauna wall;
- Heat–resistant plates for wood burning or electric heater;
- 2 opposite–facing benches for sitting made of Black Alder or Aspen;
- Roof covered with bitumen shingles of your selected color (black/ brown/ green/ red);
- Wooden floorboards;
- Water drain valve in the floor;
- Sauna stones for heater;
- Impregnated walls.
- Harvia lights;
- LED lighting in aluminum frame;
- LED lighting in a wooden frame;
- LED lighting under benches in sauna area;
- LED lighting in a door frame;
- Water tank (22 Ltr. / 30 Ltr. / 40 Ltr.);
- Full glass door;
- Larger than standard (60×80 cm) window in the sauna room;
- Additional window (standard size);
- Wood burning heater with external feed;
- Wood burning heater with internal feed on the side of the sauna;
- Water drain valve in the floor:
- Additional adjustable air ventilation;
- Sauna insulation (50 mm Rockwool + foil + paneling);
- Leafy paneling for the sauna;
- Shower mixer in the sauna room or changing room;
Please note: the sauna comes fully assembled. You will need to arrange lifting facilities at your end at the time of delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: the sauna can also be delivered unassembled.
Be clever – choose Edjusta
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to create a perfect Vertical sauna for you and your family. We are always here to help.